Sunday, December 04, 2005

Legality & Privacy Notice

By submitting information to I Liked Your Profile, you grant I Liked Your Profile a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on I Liked Your Profile servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed including without limitation published books.

If you do not wish to grant I Liked Your Profile these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. I Liked Your Profile reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the I Liked Your Profile website at any time at its sole discretion.

All emails submitted by readers and posted on I Liked Your Profile will not use the real names of their senders. If you submit an email to I Liked Your Profile that you would like to have published, I Liked Your Profile will only change the name (even if you have already) and not the content.
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

<< Home