Sunday, December 04, 2005

Do You Do It?

DO YOU DO IT?

How often? Once or twice a week? Every day? All day?

Chances are, you may be one of the 20 million Americans doing it. Doing it meaning checking your email inbox on any one of the online dating websites. If your answer is yes, then you've most likely received a variety of emails during your tenure on the market. In some cases, you may even open your dating inbox to some of the funniest, most kitsch or outlandish pick-up lines you've ever heard.

Thanks to Alec and his email that arrived in my inbox this summer, I was inspired to create "I Liked Your Profile."

who: Alec
site: Jdate

“Hey, this is Charle's friend Alec. Not a Jdate member. He told me to check out your profile. So what's up? Let me get to the point. You seem very cool. Obviously hot. Very sexy (hope you can take compliments well.) Born and raised in Manhattan. Volunteered for the Israeli army (paratroopers). Finance guy. Not religious. Spiritual/Zionist. Handsome, bald sexy guy. Jewish Vin Diesal. Athletic. Love working out, running etc. More importantly very passionate! Sexuality running through my veins. I love touch. That includes cuddling too! I've been out east on the weekends this summer. Amagansett. Flip flops, bbq/clambakes. Sunset beach is awesome. Would love to get drinks or have you join me in my sleeping bag for a sleepover on the beach. Let me know which one you're more comfortable with... see u soon...xoxo- Alec"


I Liked Your Profile is the place for you to share the fun and laughs. C'mon. Just do it. I want to peek at your inbox--post your suitors' emails right here, and share the laughter.

Feel free to banter, debate, or maybe even meet a mate. Ciao.
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger William Levin said...

I find it ironic that ALEC is BALD, but judging from his e-mail, he did not WIN. Haha.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home