Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Men Who Live With Their Moms

First thing--a disclaimer. All emails that I post on this blog will not use the real names of their senders. If you submit an email to me that you would like to have published, I will only change the name (even if you have already) and not the content.

Now, to move on. Thanks to Scott for the big plug. Your following boosted my page counter from 5-85 in minutes. You deserve a ......well, a pat on the back. Scott has a very funny blog. Read his Greatest Hits. He reminds himself of Larry David, and I suggest you check it out here:


The Devil's Playground....


One reader sent a couple of emails from suitors on her Match.com account. I post them here:

Email #1 (which was emailed to her repeatedly):

"hi, i saw your profile and thought i would throw myself at you along with all the other guys out there..i am 37 years old, i live downtown nyc, people say i am very good looking ( trying to say that without sounding like an ass) ha..this may scare you off, but i am very open minded and can be bi sexual...... if you are interested. let me know and i can send a pic. -j"


Email #2:

"Wow, you're a real person. Great. I guess we have a couple of options here. We could start an email relationship, fall madly in love, and maybe even get a priest to marry us in a live chat ceremony... Then again, maybe we could get together for a cup of tea and some stimulating conversation and make friends. And then after I can validate that you're actually the cute gal in this picture I saw of you, we can talk about the online marriage thing. Give me a call tonight. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'm a pretty busy person, and I can't guarantee that I'll be home, but give a try. And please call before 11 PM because that's when my mom makes me go to sleep. By the way, where can I reach you if I want to call you ten times a day?"


Talk soon.
Neil

Anyone have suggestions for a response to Email #1???


<<
List

Jewish Bloggers

Join
>>
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home