Thursday, December 08, 2005

Kisses From Ori

"Hello, you seems sweet & sexy, and I would love to know you (much!) better or I should say "in & out"... I feel we have chemistry and we are looking for same things. You will not be disapointed, as I heard many times that I am "every women's dream..." would love to hear your voice. I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx@att.net.- Kisses, Ori"


I only wish I could post Ori's photo. Imagine a 45-year-old Israeli pimp with Ray Ban Motorcyle Glasses.
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger William Levin said...

Reminds me of the 1999 viral web sensation, I Kiss You! featuring Mahir, the lonely but sexily moustached man from Turkey.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...

Is it wrong that I'm glad you can't post a picture of Ori? [Shudder.]

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home