Thursday, February 16, 2006

Man Slave

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader:
"Hi. I was just wondering if you are interested in having a sexual servant. Yeah I know it sounds weird but I can't help the fact that I am a total male nympho =X beside that fact I am also a nice, caring, understanding, straight forward, altrustic kind of man. I cook (very well, I clean (very well), I'm also very understanding and 100% patient (meaning I'll listen to every word you say). well anyhow please excuse my keyboarding skillz and all my messed up grammar and spelling I hope you to hear from you soon and if i don't hear from you than i'd like to wish you the best of luck in everything that you do!- Rory"
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home