Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Laughing Ass

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader:
"Amazingly I too find humor the greatest asset. Unfortunately, ever since that day when I laughed my ass off, I've stopped being humorous. And let me tell you, it is a horrible, horrible stigmatism to walk around with no ass. Pants don't fit right; and now my brain is totally exposed---since that's where it was once hidden . . . oh if only I had my ass before I wrote this email . . . sigh . . . maybe some booze would do the trick . . . sigh . . . dug what you wrote; drop me a line."

-Evan
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and HOW is that not funny?
I simply do not understand how such a hilarious and well, let's face it, creative person can get posted in here?

I think that all of us should use far more ass-humor in everyday life, if only I knew it last month, i would certainly make it one of my new-year's resolution, I guess I could fit it in somewhere between spending less than 24/7 in front of computer and trying not to fart in public.

I really hope that irony will be quite well understood;]

By the way, I love your idea for a blog :)

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed. this email is hysterical and i wish someone with that type of sense of humor would contact me!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home