Monday, December 26, 2005

The Grammatically Inept English Teacher

"Hello> My name is Sam, I a teach English at a public H.S in Brooklyn. I have a strong feeling thaty we may click. If .you feel so E mail me. P.S.s I'm, much better lookin in person. I'm from Staten Is -land and Brooklyn, I'M very Educated and have diverse intersts from Blues to Emiril, BAM. E-Mail me if you'd like. I promise you will aot be dissapointed. Hope to hear from you. Sincerly , Happy holidays. I'm an awesome cook too, and mostly I'm a genuinely a nice, good hearted guy who comes from a good family.We would go together like white on rice.LOL"
I swear I didn't edit (*except his name) a word of this email, including the ">." Should I write him back?
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Shabot 6000 said...

It would be interesting if you were to write back with a grammatically corrected version of his letter. After pointing out every punctuation, capitalization, format, grammar and spelling error, you would be in your right to demand an explanation. Why does this English teacher write like a first grade student? Or is this a joke?

Man, you are too generous. I don't even write back if a girl mixes up "there" and "their".

7:25 AM  
Blogger EMS said...

It could be a joke, but I doubt it. And no, I wouldn't write him back. I was kidding. I absolutely agree about the "there" and "their." Major turnoff.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you two (above) just hook up and get it over with?

8:16 PM  
Blogger EMS said...

Reply to anonymous:
What makes you think we haven't already?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Shabot 6000 said...

I've got to get over a recently acquired cold before I hook up with anyone.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home