Thursday, February 23, 2006

Good Luck

The morning after a first date with an online dater, I received this:
"On the way home last night, in addition to thinking you had an awesome smile and a great ass (you do), I realized that you made me think. Awesome quality. Thanks for challenging me and calling me on my bullshit. Of course, now I am thinking about your ass and really need to be concentrating...... Shit.

-RT

P.S. I also noted that it was the first time anyone ever ended a date with me by saying "good luck." :)."
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see this nice ass.

11:39 AM  
Blogger EMS said...

Only if you show your face!!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're trading ass for his face? Sounds like a bargain to me...

:))

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think that was so bad. Sort of cute/funny if you asked me but I tend to like guys who can flirt

10:00 AM  
Blogger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I agree with anonymous. Of course, I may be biased. :)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home