Thursday, March 02, 2006

Too Mucah Chest Hair



Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader:

"Subject: Huge ego, too mucah chest hair and a mysogynist

Message: I dunno why I wrote that subject line other than it making me giggle.

You seem really great so I went snooping on your profile to find something to write about. There was plenty to talk about, but what struck me came from those fill in boxes. Under cuisine interests I read "cat, dog". I read it like 5 times. It took a while for me to get it right.

Well if you're into Hawaiian Jews who are into scrabble but not reading accurately, email me!

What are your fav three ice cream flavors and board games--I promise I won't misread you answer.

Jeff"
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home