Thursday, May 18, 2006

Swingers Included

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader, who posted an ad in a Singles section, and received a response from Swingers:
"Hello- The weather is slowly changing and Fall is my favorite time of year. I'm seriously hoping to find something special this Fall and wanted to see if you're game. I'm not sure if we'd be something you'd consider pursuing but we found your add attractive and thought we'd take a chance. Maybe you'd take a chance too? If you're interested we'd love to go out some night and see if there's a chemistry to mesh. We have both AIM and Yahoo IM if you want to arrange a time to chat and I'm more than happy to discuss things over the phone whenever you're available.
We're a NYC based married couple looking for something incredibly compelling and fantastic. I've attached a few pix below and I have plenty more but briefly I'm 27 bi 5'6" 125lbs 36b blonde hair green eyes and shaved below while he's 35 str8 6'4" 225lbs dark hair eyes and considered sexy. We've played as a couple for the past 4 years and have had a variety of adventures which we can discuss further if you're intrigued. I'll follow up with more about me/us if I hear back from you. Not sure how innocent our fun would be but I'm open to any and all recommendations ;)!
Hope this finds you well."
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home