Wednesday, March 22, 2006

5 Days a Week

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader:

Day 1:
yeah...i don't have a pic up. had to take it down...too many undesirables trying to harrass me. but i'm good looking...don't worry bout that. i'll send you a picture. but more importantly, i rule this town. born and raised right here in maaaaaaanhattan. and i want to show you the nooks and crannies of this place. welcome to the big apple babe...you made the right choice. read my bio and let's hang a bit. samuel

Day 2:
haven't heard from you yet. trust me i'm hot! funny too. let's have a drink no big whoop what's your email, i'll send you a pic. later for you- samuel

Day 3:
i have floor seats for cream monday night...you in? call me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. stop wasting time with the others!

Day 4:
...just got back from the cream concert and you missed an amazing time. the energy in madison square garden was ridiculous. well, at least i tried. i see you are picking up my messages and i suppose i will have to keep trying you until you either ask me for a photo or tell me to buzz off! what is it that you are looking for? if you are so adventurous, then why don't you take just the slightest bit of risk and respond to me. even if we are just friends, i have a huge network of good people i can hook you into. i was born and raised here and want to reach out to you. anyway, back to in living color re-runs...live that show. ciao bella -samuel

Day 5:
Subject: you crazy woman
Message: shame onyou"
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home