Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jailbird Love

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader, who received this message on Friendster:

Subject: Looking for pen pals
Message: "Hi, I'm doing this for my friend Greg and will have a picture up soon. He's in prison and looking for a few pen pals to write to until he gets out. If you're interested I can give you his address, or if you want to talk first, give me your phone number and he can call you. I know you're thinking it, so I'll just tell you. He's in there because he slept with a girl before really getting to know her and she accused him of rape. He's so innocent though, and I think you'll really like him if you give him a chance. So think about it, and listen to your heart - Can you be a friend to someone who really needs one now more than ever? I hope you can. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you real soon. If not, have a great day anyway."
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home