Thursday, May 25, 2006

We're All Just a Bunch of Monkeys

Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader:

"Subject: people and snarkyness

You are potential.

Someone with ideals, intellect, and something to say
showed up on this thing.

An individual to be loud with, argue, fight, and then
laugh about the whole damn fuckup that is this world.

This world is stuffed with dumb shit bubble people who
dont realise that were all a bunch of monkeys, and it
doesnt matter what the other monkeys think. We give
monkey awards to other monkeys that are popular with
monkeys.

ook ook.

So from one monkey to another. Tell me youve got
something, anything, interesting to say. This wave of
dumbasses needs to come to an end. Someone with
concepts and ideals who is curious about their world
beyond the fucking television is such a FUCKING
WONDERFUL concept.

Oh. Also, you might as well have written my bio..

Smart, with the ego. Snarky as fuck, and so honest Ive
been nearly fired for my "lip." Oh wait, that means im
tactless. Yeah, that too. I consider myself a
neo-hippie. Hippie ideals and practices, but with a
diversified financial portfolio. Love my cat, and yes,
Im jewish.

Ive been looking for a quality excuse to get back to
philly, and you at minimum qualify for this diversion.


Get back to me."
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know...I'm going to have to feature you on my site so more people learn about this. I'm surprised you're not getting more submissions for content.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home