Thursday, June 01, 2006

Staying Abreast of Dating Etiquette

This is my favorite submission yet!!! Submitted by an "I Liked Your Profile" reader, who said that she "had only exchanged one other email with this guy before he dropped this one on" her:
"so do u mind dating a guy that is 6'4? lol...since u are 5'3...you look like u work out alot, thats' awesome, i played sports in college so i like to stay fit....ok, the guy in me now is coming out, i have to ask for such a small girl, are they real? lol....they can't be...what size are u, if u wana share? i didn't know it was supposed to snow today, it's crazy outside, well if i didnd't offend, which i didn'dt mean to do, i hope to hear from you again!"

I responded with this:

"No, I'm not offended by your question. In fact, you're probably just saying what a lot of other guys are thinking when they see my picture. What can I say...I am genetically blessed, in more ways than one. Believe it or not I'm actually smart and have a great personality too. A little dating advice for you in the future...you might want to stick with "I like your smile" and save the bra size questions for when you've at least met the person. Oh, and by the way, they're not only real, but they look even better in person...too bad you couldn't be respectful enough to wait and find out for yourself.

Believe it or not he wouldn't give up:

"It wasnt' a matter of being respectful, because i was respectful about it....one thing about me, i'm a very honest, sometimes too honest person about things....if i like things, i ask about them...not saying i only wanna talk to you about your boobs, lol...you have a great smile and it is the first thing i noticed abou tyou and that you sem to be very down to earth, career oriented, but still value your time with friends and family....so actually the "boobs" is the last thing i noticed and on such a beautiful, fit girl, they are big and i had to ask....didn't know if i should thank ur genes or a plastic surgeon..lol...but they are beautiful as u are....so since you probably don't wanan talk to me anymore, can i at least ask how big you are? i would guessa full C cup..am i right?"
Contribute your funny dating emails to ilikedyourprofile@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

OK, I'm sorry, but any grown-ass man that writes to me using "LOL" and crap like that (or doesn't have the social skills filter to keep him from asking about my boobs!) automatically finds himself in the Rejected for Mental Defects file. I'd be itching to shoot back:

"lol . . . ur an idiet . . . lol. so i hve too ask, how big is yr c*ck? bc if its not at least 6" it's not worth my time. thx."

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"you sem to be very down to earth, career oriented, but still value your time with friends and family"

If she had one of those profiles, I don't blame him for thinking her IQ was in the same abysmal range as his.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home